Croner Software Games Survey
The position grids for the 2020 Croner Software Games Survey will cover seven new job families this year. These additions result from discussions with participant companies at the annual Survey Planning Meeting, attended by human resources and compensation professionals from gaming software companies developing and/or publishing games in all platform types including mobile, social, console, PC, handheld, MMO and casino games.
The new job families added to the Survey are:
- Publishing Producing
- Design Management
- Engineering Management
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineering
- Graphics / Rendering Engineering
- Intellectual Property / Patent Legal Services
In addition to full compensation details for hundreds of positions specific to the software gaming industry, the Survey also reports on the following policies and practices subjects:
- Participant profile, including operating statistics and turnover
- Prevalence of and eligibility for short- and long-term incentive plans, plan types and key features
- Product-development-specific incentive plan design features
- Dealer / distributor sales incentive plan design features
- Deferred compensation and selected benefits and amenities
- Merit budgets and salary structure adjustments
- Participant profile, including operating statistics
- Short- and long-term incentive plan prevalence and eligibility
- Product-development-specific incentive plan prevalence and eligibility
- Dealer / distributor sales incentive plan prevalence and eligibility
The Survey has provided market data for games industry salaries for industry-specific jobs for 29 years, its scope and content evolving each year to reflect current conditions within the gaming industry.
For more information, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.