Entertainment Industry Jobs Experience Material Compensation Growth
The annual Croner Entertainment Survey provides comprehensive market data for compensation in all segments of the Entertainment industry, for jobs in film, television, music, digital and other entertainment. It includes data for positions at all organizational levels, from executive to hourly, across a broad range of job families.
Noteworthy insights about compensation data for entertainment jobs, from the recently published 2022 Croner Entertainment Survey, include:
- All organization level categories experienced material compensation growth from 2021 to 2022. Executives and middle management compensation growth was driven by material short- and long-term incentive awards.
- Executive and middle management positions in the film, television, and music industries all experienced material compensation growth from 2021 to 2022. Film executives experienced the highest compensation growth, which was driven by short- and long-term incentive awards.
- Recruitment and Facilities Management are two job families that experienced significant base salary growth from 2021 to 2022.
The Croner report contains current and complete compensation data for entertainment jobs. The survey results cover in-depth data for what you need to know to compete for skills specific to jobs in entertainment. It reports the total compensation proposition, which includes:
- Pay by percentile for base salary, total cash compensation and total direct compensation, and
- Plan design for bonus and equity plans.
View more information here.
For information about purchasing Survey Results or survey participation for 2023, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or email@example.com.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.