The recently published 2022 Croner Digital Content and Technology Survey provides in-depth market data on compensation for jobs specific to internet and mobile content and transactions.
Noteworthy findings from the 2022 report include:
- All organization levels experienced material compensation growth year-over-year, driven by material base salary increases. Executives and middle managers growth also was driven by material short- and long-term incentives.
- Among Advertising Sales positions, executive positions experienced the greatest growth in actual total cash compensation – with an increase of 22% from 2021 to 2022.
- Among senior level individual contributors in Software Engineering job families, base salaries for Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning positions remain the highest — out of specialties including Software Architecture, Mobile App Development, DevOps Engineering, Release Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Web Development, Quality Assurance Engineering, Business Functional Analysis and Software Testing.
- Among senior individual contributors in Marketing job families, base salaries of Product Marketing incumbents are highest– out of specialties including Brand Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Email/Live Chat Marketing, Direct Marketing, Generalist Marketing and Events Marketing.
- The survey results show that permanent remote work is not prevalent. Nearly three quarters of participants offer a permanent remote work arrangement to at least one employee matched to this survey, and of those, an average of 26% of employees matched are reported as having a permanent remote arrangement.
The Croner Digital Content and Technology Survey delivers data and insights critical to benchmarking pay competitively for digital jobs. The Survey results provide meaningful answers to your questions about how to compete for digital talent – including geographic differential results for U.S. region and metropolitan areas.
For information about survey participation, or to purchase the recently published report, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.