The annual Croner Entertainment Survey provides comprehensive market data for compensation for jobs and specialties in all segments of the Entertainment industry, including Film, Television, Digital Entertainment and Music production and distribution.
Noteworthy insights from the just published 2020 Croner Entertainment Survey include:
- Executives and Middle Management levels across industry segments experienced steady compensation growth year over year. Total cash compensation grew 5.8% from 2019 to 2020. The growth was driven primarily by short and long-term incentives for Executives, and by base salaries and long-term incentives for Middle Management.
- Executive positions for both the Film and Television industry segments experienced material compensation growth from 2019 to 2020. Film compensation growth was driven primarily by base salary and actual total cash compensation. Television compensation growth was driven by all compensation elements.
- Compensation for jobs in Digital Entertainment is highest when comparing total compensation by industry across the Film, Television, Digital Entertainment and Music industry segments, reflecting the growing demand for digital video content.
- Compensation for Business Affairs positions in the Film industry segment grew materially from 2019 to 2020.
The Croner report provides data covering all compensation elements you need to know to compete for entertainment talent. We report on the total compensation proposition:
- pay by percentile for all jobs at all levels, including base salary, total cash compensation and total direct compensation,
- information about bonus and equity plan design practices, and
- detail of amenities offered at leading companies.
For more information about purchasing Survey Results or survey participation for 2021, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.