The position grids for the 2021 Croner Software Games Survey will cover ten new software gaming job families this year. These additions result from discussions with survey participant companies at the annual Survey Planning Meeting. The meeting was attended by human resources and compensation professionals from companies developing and/or publishing games in all platform types including mobile, social, console, PC, handheld, MMO, cloud and casino games.
The new job families ensure the Survey remains relevant and continues to reflect all current roles in the industry. The new job families to be added to the 2021 Survey Positions Grids are:
- Combat Design
- Content Design
- Mission / Quest Design
- Technical Sound Design
- Trust and Safety
- Audio Engineering
- Distribution and Partnerships
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Recruitment Sourcing
- Administrative Assistance
In addition to full compensation details for hundreds of positions specific to the software gaming industry, the Survey also reports on the following policies and practices subjects:
- Participant profile, including operating statistics and turnover
- Prevalence of and eligibility for short- and long-term incentive plans, plan types and key features
- Product-development-specific incentive plan design features
- Dealer / distributor sales incentive plan design features
- Deferred compensation and selected benefits (U.S.)
- Merit budgets and salary structure adjustments (U.S.)
The Survey has provided market data for pay for industry-specific jobs for 30 years, its scope and content evolving each year to reflect current conditions within the gaming industry. The North America Survey server companies located in the U.S. and Canada; the International Survey covers positions in the U.K. and selected other countries in Europe and Asia.
For more information, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or email@example.com.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.