The annual Croner Entertainment Survey provides comprehensive market data about compensation for jobs and specialties in all segments of the Entertainment industry, including Film, Television, Digital Entertainment and Music production and distribution.
Noteworthy insights from the recently published 2021 Croner Entertainment Survey include:
- Professional independent contributor positions and operating independent contributor / support positions experienced the strongest compensation growth from 2020 to 2021, driven by growth in base salary and annual incentives. Growth for executive and middle management level positions was more moderate.
- Executive and middle management positions in both film and television experienced only moderate compensation growth from 2020 to 2021, compared to last year when compensation growth was material for executives in both segments. Film positions experienced moderate base salary growth and a decrease in annual incentives. Moderate television growth was driven primarily by base salaries.
- Compensation for administrative assistant positions experienced material compensation growth from 2020 to 2021.
The Croner report provides in-depth data covering what you need to know to compete for entertainment talent. We report on the total compensation proposition, which includes:
- pay by percentile for base salary, total cash compensation and total direct compensation, and
- plan design for bonus and equity plans.
For more information, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.