The recently published 2021 Croner Digital Content and Technology Survey provides in-depth market data on compensation for jobs specific to internet and mobile content and transactions.
Some of the noteworthy findings from the 2021 report include:
· Compensation for digital jobs at the executive, middle management, and individual contributor levels experienced moderate growth year-over-year. Support positions experienced greater compensation driven by strong growth in base salary.
· Among Advertising Sales positions, the individual contributor level experienced the greatest growth in actual total cash compensation.
· Among senior level individual contributors in Software Engineering job families, base salaries for Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning positions are highest — out of specialties including Software Architecture, Mobile App Development, DevOps Engineering, Release Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Web Development, Quality Assurance Engineering, Business Functional Analysis and Software Testing.
· Among senior individual contributors in Marketing job families, base salaries of Generalist, Product and Direct Marketing incumbents are highest– out of specialties including Brand Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Email Marketing and Events Marketing.
· Compensation for multiple organization levels in the Editorial job family grew materially year-over-year.
The report presents geographic differential results for U.S. region and metropolitan areas as well as geographic composition reporting, including the percent of incumbents working in each U.S. region.
New this year: the report presents the remote composition of position by percent of employees in office (or hybrid) versus those that are permanently remote.
The Croner Digital Content and Technology Survey delivers data and insights critical to benchmark pay competitively for digital jobs. The Survey results provide meaningful answers to your questions about how to compete for digital talent.
For more information, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.