Current Trends in Compensation and Benefits
The Croner Compensation Survey of Foundations provides comprehensive market data on compensation practices specific to private, independent grantmaking foundations and pass-through grantmaking organizations in the U.S.
Noteworthy current trends in compensation and benefits for the grant making sector, from our just published 2019 Croner Compensation Survey of Foundations, include:
- Steady year-over-year growth for both executive and staff level positions in all elements of compensation, including base salary, annual total cash and estimated total compensation.
- Larger foundations, those with asset size greater than $400 million, experienced greater growth in base salary than foundations with assets below $400 million.
- Base Salaries for positions in Grants and in Human Resources grew materially from 2019 to 2018.
In addition to providing data on compensation practices and rates for all positions in the sector, the report includes details of:
- projected 2020 salary adjustment budgets;
- formal salary structure adjustments;
- compensation for Boards of Directors; and
- the cost of benefits as a percent of base salaries and the specifics and breadth of all benefits offered.
For more information, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or email@example.com.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.