The annual Croner Entertainment Survey provides comprehensive market data on compensation for jobs and specialties in all segments of the Entertainment industry, including Film, Television, Digital Entertainment and Music production and distribution.
Entertainment Industry Executive Salaries Up
Noteworthy insights from the just published 2019 Croner Entertainment Survey include:
- Executives and Middle Management levels experienced steady compensation growth year over year. Total cash compensation for entertainment executives grew 4.2% from 2018 to 2019, while total cash compensation for middle management positions grew 4.1% compared to last year. Growth was driven primarily by short and long-term incentives for Executives, and by base salaries for Middle Management.
- Executive positions in Television experienced stronger compensation growth than did Executive positions in Film from 2018 to 2019, driven by long-term incentives. Middle Management positions for Film experienced stronger compensation growth than Television over the same period, driven primarily by base salaries and short-term incentives.
- Compensation for jobs in Digital Entertainment is highest when comparing total compensation by industry across Film, Television, Digital Entertainment and Music, likely a reflection of the growing demand for digital video content.
- Compensation for several Human Resources and Recruitment positions grew materially from 2018 to 2019.
The Croner Entertainment Survey
The Croner report provides in-depth data covering what you need to know to compete for entertainment talent. We survey the total compensation proposition:
- pay rates by percentile for all jobs and all levels in Film, Television, Digital Entertainment and Music,
- information about bonus and equity plan design practices, and
- detail of amenities offered at leading companies.
For more information, please contact Laurie Krashanoff, Manager, Account Relations, at +(415) 485-5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow this link to find out more about The Croner Company’s compensation surveys.