Enter the amount of time spent completing each primary responsibility as a percentage of the total hours worked each year. The total should add to 100%. State what the responsibility is, how it is performed and what decisions and/or recommendations are being made when completing the responsibility. You may not need all ten primary responsibilities to describe the job but if more than ten primary responsibilities are needed, a meeting will be scheduled to review the job content.
- What work is performed? Describe each major area of responsibility that is required to be performed.
- How is the work performed? Describe how the employee completes each major area of responsibility. This may include the steps, processes, procedures, analysis, etc.
- What decisions or recommendations are made? Describe the decisions or recommendations this position has the authority and autonomy to make.
- Percent of time per year: 25%
- What: Provides specialized behavior intervention services to children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
- How: Provides parent education on autism spectrum disorder by referencing authorized books and articles. Describes services and assistance by referencing guides of services offered. Provides and explains instructional materials. Determines and coordinates specialized training using knowledge of available services. Attends in-service treatment meetings and provides observations and recommendations.
- Decisions Made: Recommends which planned interventions may be most effective. Decides what to teach individuals and their caregivers to increase skills and decrease excessive behaviors.
Position Purpose: Summarize the overall objectives for this position.
Primary Responsibility #1
Primary Responsibility #1: Percent of time performing this responsibility per year
Primary Responsibility #1: What work is performed?
Primary Responsibility #2
Primary Responsibility #2: Percent of time performing this responsibility per year
Primary Responsibility #2: What work is performed?
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
Minimum Education Preferred: